Welcome to the 51st Annual
Environmental Education Council of Ohio
April 12-15, 2018
at Maumee Bay State Park Lodge
Conference strands include:
Lake Erie and Water Education
STEM & Careers
Strategic Growth for Organizations
Outdoor Education and Natural History
Sustainability and Energy
Conference highlights include:
- Keynote from John Huston, Teacher, Montgomery County Juvenile Court focusing on his work to introduce nature to a population of at-risk youth.
- Friday night fun and entertaining historical reenactment from Michigan Department of Natural Resources' Kevin Frailey and Crawford County Park District's Josh Dyer.
- Educational field trips to Howard Marsh, National Museum of the Great Lakes, Toledo Botanical Gardens and Ottawa National Wildlife Refuge!
- Graduate credit is available through Ashland University.
Please join us for a fun, hands-on, and outstanding professional development opportunity!
Early Bird Registration ends March 23. Online Registration ends April 9.
Scroll down to the bottom left of this web page and click the registration button to register online.
Download the Full Conference Registration Packet here. You'll need to review this before you register online in order to pick your sessions and appropriate registration type.
Lodging Information –
Maumee Bay State Park Lodge
1750 State Park Road #2, Oregon, OH 43616 Front Desk (419) 836-1466
Reservations - (419) 836-1466. Ask for the “EECO Conference” room rate.
· Room Rates for Queen, King and Bunk: $111.00 per Night Per Room
· Cottage—2 Bedroom and 2 Bathroom Pet Friendly: $255.00 per Night
· Cottage—4 Bedroom: $315 per Night.
· Cottage—4 Bedroom Jacuzzi: $399 per Night
The EECO room block will be held until March 12, 2018.
We hope you find this conference to be an exciting and beneficial professional development opportunity.
If you have any questions about the program, the registration process, or any other topics or issues, please contact Brenda Metcalf, EECO Executive Director, at 740-653-2649 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also contact Jeff Montavon, Conference Chair, at 614-644-3671 or email@example.com for assistance.
We look forward to seeing you at Maumee Bay!
Many thanks to our Conference Sponsors, which include: