Download the CFP Form Here
2024 EECO Annual Conference
Call for Presenters
"We Believe in Environmental Education"
April 12-14, 2024 • Salt Fork State Park Lodge
Note: Presenters using technology should bring all equipment necessary for their session. This includes audio and video equipment, laptops, projectors, cables, and extension cords.
Proposals may be submitted until Nov 27, 2023 and will be rated according to the following criteria:
● The presentation should inform participants about proven practices or innovative new ideas for teaching environmental education concepts.
● The proposal should clearly explain what will occur during the session.
● The proposal should describe how participants will be engaged in the content being presented.
● The target audience for the presentation should be clearly identified (teachers and grade levels, administrators, agency staff, etc.)
● The presentation should demonstrate scientifically accurate content.
● The proposal should provide multiple sources of information when possible.
● The presenter should demonstrate a variety of opinions and, when possible, solutions to any environmental issues presented.
● The presenter should be able to maintain a safe environment for the participants at all times.
We Believe in Honoring Natural and Cultural History in Environmental Education – Presentations can span different disciplines that cover Ohio waterways, animals, fungi and plants interacting with their natural environment, each other, and people past and present.
We Believe in the Future of Environmental Education – Presentations should focus on programs and projects that implement the use of technology and other STEAM disciplines in nature, encourage the pursuit of environmental career paths, and feature resources available that make connections to existing and future careers, including those that address climate change.
We Believe in the Business of Environmental Education -Presentations should focus on strengthening, improving and sustaining organizations including financial solvency, talent acquisition and retention, and strategic program development. What works for your organization and how can that be translated to others?
We Believe in Inclusion in Environmental Education - Presentations should focus on EE opportunities that encourage justice, equity, diversity, inclusion and accessibility.
Strands are flexible and all new or exciting proposals are encouraged.
Please submit your session proposal by returning the attached application by November 27, 2023 to be included in the program. Electronic submissions are preferred and greatly appreciated to email@example.com. Questions should be directed to Denise Natoli Brooks at the preceding address, or at (740) 801-0775. You will be notified of the status of your proposal in December. Thank you for your submission and we look forward to working with you!